CONFUSION OVER GOD

The concept of Trinity and its three-yet-one "persons" has generated a lot of confusion and controversy ever since the term was invented and yet remains most ambiguous apparently to its own proponants.If Jesus sits on the right hand of "God" then this means that Jesus is not God.If God here means Trinity of God-head then Jesus does not have to sit on its (HIS,Her) right or left.If "God" here means"Father" then where does the Holy Spirit sit?

If "Father" sits in the middle and other two "persons" sit on his right and left then is the "Father" superior to the other two "persons"?This is only One incidence.More confusion occurs and is further confounded if we give Trinitarian meanings to the word "God" as used in the Bible.


The very first Commandment, as stated by Jesus himself, says:

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is One Lord.(Mark 12:29). This is the same as in Deut (6:4). The Jews were always strongly Monotheists and never assigned any partners, or co-equalsto "God".


Mark (10:18), Luke (18:19): And Jesus said to him, why callest thou me good?There is none good but One, that is God.


Luke (10:21): In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth  ["Father" becomes Lord of lord Christ!].


John (8:42): I proceeded forth and came from God;neither I came myself, but God sent me.


John (4:23-24): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth.


Matthew  (5:8): Blessed are the pure at heart, for they shall see God.[Jesus does not say: for they shall see the Father", or they shall Father, me and the Holy Ghost "].


Mark (15:34): Eloi  Eloi  Lama Sabach-Thani?Which is being interpreted, my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?


Matthew (27:46): E'li, E'li, la'ma Sabach-Thani?That is to say, my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?[Was  Jesus thus calling to God.This makes it clear that Jesus was not God].


John (17:3): This is life eternal, that they might know thee [Holy Father] the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.


Thus there is always a distinction between God and Jesus Christ who is not God.Writers of the New Testament had no notion of Trinity in their minds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU