JESUS ADMITTED TO HAVING A GOD WHICH MEANS JESUS IS NOT THE ALMIGHTY GOD

 JESUS ADMITTED TO HAVING A GOD WHICH MEANS JESUS IS NOT THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL, THE GOD OF ISLAM BECAUSE THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN NEVER HAVE A GOD ABOVE HIM.


A Discerning Mind Understands That God Almighty Doesn't Have A God Which Means Any God That Have A God Is Definitely Not The Almighty God, The One True God That Chose And Anointed Jesus , The Originator And Source Of All That Exist.


2 Corinthians 11:31.

THE GOD and Father OF our Lord JESUS CHRIST, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not."


2 Corinthians 1:3.

"Blessed be GOD, even the Father OF our Lord JESUS CHRIST, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;"


Ephesians 1:3 , 17.

"Blessed be THE GOD and Father OF our Lord JESUS CHRIST, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ . . . That THE GOD OF our Lord JESUS CHRIST, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:"


1 Peter 1:3.

"Blessed be THE GOD and Father OF our Lord JESUS CHRIST, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,"


Please note that below is Jesus who is speaking in the following verses where we read "MY GOD" repeatedly admitting to having a God that created him. Thus, Jesus is clearly saying that God the Father is his God and Creator as well.


John 20:17.

"Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to MY GOD, and your God."


Revelation 3:12.

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and I will write upon him my new name."


Mathew 27:46.

"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY GOD, MY God, why hast thou forsaken me?"


There was no God before Me and there will be no God after Me... Isaiah 43:10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU