Jesus died for your sins !!!!

 Jesus died for your sins !!!!

He died , so :

Either he was the one who caused his death directly by  suiciding , and this never happened !


Or


He let others do the job ( killing him ) 

In other words , in Jesus's case of dying , death must be wanted or at least expected by him , right ?

So , why on earth did all the biblical scenes tell the opposite ?!


1- Jesus refuses saving humans 


Here , Jesus is trying to convince the ones who are trying to kill him that he is not God just to not be killed ! 


John 7:16 Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. 17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teachings come from God or whether I speak on my own. 18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. 19 Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me?”


2- Jesus is quiting his Job [ he fled from death ( salvation) ] 


(John 8:59)

59 Then took them up to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.


3- Jesus hates and complains about his glorious Job !


"My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?’ (Matt. 27:46)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU