Jesus Will Be Subjected To God Almighty And Jesus Is God? God Subject Or Subservient To God?


1 Corinthians 15:28.

When all things are subjected to Jesus, then Jesus himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to him, so that God may be all in all.


John 5:19.

Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.


John 5:30.

“I can do nothing on my own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of Him who sent me".


John 6:38.

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.


John 12:49.

For I did not speak on my own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.


John 14:10

Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in me does His works.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU