SHOULD WE BELIEVE THE BIBLE OR THE CHRISTIANS?

God said He's God: "I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior." Isaiah 43:11


"You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me" Exodus 20:5


SO, WHERE DID JESUS ALSO SAY "I AM GOD OR WORSHIP ME?"


⏺Who is Jesus? 

"Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know" Acts 2:22


"The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him." Acts 3:13


"I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me." John 5:30


"But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing." john 8:40


"And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent." john 17:3


"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God." Luke 6:12


"Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord ." Mark 12:29


A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, “I am God” or where he says, “worship me”. In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. Consider the following statements in the Bible, attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):


“My Father is Greater than I” John 14:28


“My Father is Greater than all” John 10:29


“…I cast out devils by the spirit of God….” Mathew 12:28


“…. with the finger of God cast out devils..…” Luke 11:20


“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge; and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father, which hath sent me.”


👉 The mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) — he came to fulfill the Law:


Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:


“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.


“Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven." Mathew 5: 17-20


🔽The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus' mission in the following verses:


“… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which has sent me." John 14:24


“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent.” John 17:3


Jesus refuted even a remote suggestion of his divinity. Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:


“And, behold, one came and said unto him, “Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?”


And he said unto him, “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God; but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.”


The above statements from the Bible refute the Christian dogma of divinity of Jesus and of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus (pubh). Jesus (pbuh) exhorts keeping the commandments as the means to achieve salvation.

Mathew 5: 17-20


The Bible does not support the Christian belief in trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said, namely:


“Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhat”.

This is a Hebrew quotation, which means: “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.” Mark 12:29.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU