BIBLICAL PROOFS THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS A CREATURE AND SERVANT OF GOD (PART 1)

 


INTRODUCTION
Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (pbuh).
πŸ‘‰ We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (SWT).
πŸ‘‰ We believe that he was born miraculously without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
πŸ‘‰ We believe that He gave life to the dead with God's permission.
We believe that He healed those born blind, and the lepers with God's permission.

One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (pbuh), where exactly is the parting of ways?

The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians' insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ. A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, “I am God” or where he says, “worship me”.

In this series, proofs will be provided that Jesus was God's "creature" (created by God) and "servant" in the Bible both IMPLIEDLY and EXPLICITLY. This part will provide clearly IMPLIED biblical evidence that Jesus Christ was God's creature and servant.

MEANING OF THE TERM "GOD"

When a polytheist (worshipper of many gods) says "my god" he doesn't necessarily mean "my creator" because polytheists have many non-creator gods (i.e some of their gods are not creators). Also, when a polytheist says "my god" he certainly does not mean "my only object of divine worship" because he has many objects of divine worship (i.e he has many gods).

Contrary to the polytheists, whenever a monotheist (worshipper of only One God) says "my God" he certainly means "my Creator" and "my only object of divine worship" because the One God is Creator-God and there is no object of divine worship except this One Creator-God.

A monotheist will never address one who did not create him as "my God" since anyone that did not create him can't be GOD to him. Likewise, a monotheist will never address one who is not object of divine worship to him as GOD. 

So, when a monotheist addresses the One God as "my God", he clearly IMPLIES that he is a "creature" of that One God and that he is a "servant" of that One God!  

JESUS CHRIST *IMPLIED* THAT HE WAS A CREATURE AND SERVANT OF GOD

The point here is that Jesus Christ was undeniably a monotheist — he preached only One Creator God. Interestingly, Jesus Christ addresses this One Creator God as "My God"!

While he was allegedly on the cross, Jesus cried out addressing this One Creator God as "my God":-

"MY GOD, MY GOD, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

Again, Jesus Christ instructed Mary Magdalene to go to his "brethren" and tell them this:

:"... I ascend to my Father and your Father, and to MY GOD and your God." (John 20:17)

Lastly, Jesus Christ again addresses the One Creator God as"my God" four times in a single verse of the last book of the Bible:-

"I will make those who are victorious pillars in the temple of MY GOD, and they will never leave it. I will write on them the name of MY GOD and the name of the city of MY GOD, the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from MY GOD. I will also write on them my new name." (Revelation 3:12 GNB)

CONCLUSION

A monotheist will never address one who did not create him as "my God" since anyone that did not create him can't be GOD to him. Likewise, a monotheist will never address one who is not object of divine worship to him as his GOD. 

In the passages above, Jesus Christ addresses the One God as "my God" thus clearly IMPLYING that he is a creature and servant of the One Creator God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU