Comedy 0f the Christians 2

 I will not talk of KJV, RSV, NIV, Good News Bible, etc because these are a matter of CHOICES OF WORDS though still different in many verses as regards the evidence of Jeremiah 8:8 in a nutshell confirmed in the RSV by christian scholars affirming the Bible has many defects and mistakes, backed by Jehovah Witness in their awake magazine dated 8th September 1957 that there are more than 50,000 errors in the Bible. So the God of the Bible is an ignorant "God"!


⛔NOW LET US HAVE A LITTLE CONVERSATION WITH JESUS CHRIST AND SOME OF HIS DESCIPLES AND OTHER WITNESSES AS TO WHETHER HE IS GOD OR NOT?.....


1. Please JESUS, WHO ARE YOU?

Answer: Jesus said, a MAN (not God) who has told you the truth, which i heard from God. (John 8:40)


2. PLEASE JESUS, CAN YOU DO ANYTHING?

Answer: I can of my own self do nothing, the way I hear, I judge and my judgment is good, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of God who SENT me. (John 5:30).


3. SO YOU JESUS MUST BE GOD?

Answer: This is life eternal, that they may know THEE, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom THOU have sent. (John 17:3).


4. LET US ASK PETER IF JESUS WAS GOD.

Answer: Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a MAN approved by God amongst you with wonders and dign and miracles, which GOD did by him in the midst of you, which you yourself also know. (Acts 2:22).


LET US ASK THE TRAVELLERS IF JESUS IS GOD?

Answer: The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a PROPHET, mighty indeed and word before God amidst all people. (Luke 24:19).


LET US ASK THE MULTITUDES, IF JESUS WAS GOD?

Answer: And when he was come into Jerusalem, the entire city was moved, saying, who is this? And the multitude said, this is Jesus the PROPHET of Nazareth of Galilee. (Matthew 21:10-11.


AGAIN FROM MORE MULTITUDE 

Answer: Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said of a truth, this is the PROPHET. (John 7:40).


NO! JESUS, YOU MUST BE A GOD: BECAUSE JOHN IS OUR WITNESS. 

Answer: But I have greater witness than that of John, for the work which the Father has given me to finish, the same work that I do, bear witness of me that the Father Himself, which hath sent me borne witness of me, ye have neither heard of His voice, at anytime, nor seen His shape. (John 5:36-37)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Can Die For The Sins Of Another. It Is The Soul That Sins That Shall Die.

✨WAS ISLAM SPREAD BY THE SWORD?✨

FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU